Friday, June 26, 2009

Cracked Canoe Commercial

So this is my first official post... I have been meaning to get this up and running and would like to write some blogposts on things that have happened in the past as well (including recent road trips and the visit from Heather)..... but I'm going to lead this one off with a commercial that has been playing up here in Canada during NBA/NHL playoffs.

It's for a beer called Cracked Canoe. This commecial has pulled me in (especially the music... holy geez the music pulls me in; I want to know the song) to the point that I have been asking people around here what it is. No one knows what I'm talking about. So I begin some google/Youtube searches to find nothing, except a few more people asking about what damn song is playing ing the commercial. They barely have a recognizable website.

I was at the store the other day with Heather and couldn't find it. I asked the attendant and he had no clue. Its brewed in Eastern Canada, so I guess it hasn't reached here. Either way, I applaud their ad because I'm one interested man.

Someone finally found the full commerical!!!! And no body knows the name of the song yet, so anticlimatic! That's the only reason I love this commercial. ENJOY!

2 comments:

ezKiel said...

The Full Commercial

Anonymous said...

I found this:
http://adtunes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96594

The song, apparently, was created just for the commercial.
:(